Custom Spaces by Home Tailor
2. RECEIVE YOUR PRICE QUOTE PRESENTATION: Review the concept drawing along with concept price quote. Discuss next steps to complete your design.
3. PERSONALIZE YOUR DESIGN: Choose your selections, finalize your floorplans and see your design come to life!
Drag the image to see the 360 rendering of the kitchen
For your Free Consultation, you will receive:
– Initial Design Layout
– Line Renderings (Sample below)
– One 360 degree rendering
– A Concept Price Quote for the construction of the design
– and a 90-minute in-person Price Quote Presentation with the Project Manager and Designer
For your Custom Spaces design, you will receive:
– A Design Planner to submit your fixture selections
– Full color perspective renderings (Sample below)
– One 360 degree rendering
– Draft versions of Floorplans & Elevations
– A comprehensive price quote for the construction of the design
– and a 90-minute virtual Revision Review with the Project Manager and Designer
*Read our FAQs to learn more.
Sample Line Renderings
Sample Full Color Renderings
Sample Elevations & Floorplans
Meet Your Designer
Brad has well over 15 years of construction and design experience. Brad got his start as a carpenter and project manager for his family’s business. He later worked for other construction companies only to find his niche in combining construction with kitchen and bath design.
Following his passion, he started Harbor Kitchen Design in 2009 with the goal of learning, growing, and pioneering the best way forward for the construction/design industry and the planet. He truly loves bringing a client’s vision to life in a way they can visualize before the walls come down. This is why he has exclusively partnered with Home Tailor to create Custom Spaces and offer a robust remodeling experience
He is a master at AutoCAD and 2020 Design software and creates a wide range of spaces including kitchens, baths, basements, and work spaces. He is a proud member of the National Kitchen and Bath Association which keeps him up to date on the latest trends the industry has to offer.
In his spare time, Brad enjoys playing piano and guitar and hiking with his daughter and girlfriend.
How much should I budget for the design process?
Our base package starts at $1,500.00 and includes: a Design Planner to submit your fixture selections, full color perspective renderings (sample depicted above), one 360 degree rendering, draft versions of Floorplans & Elevations, a comprehensive price quote for the construction of the design, and a 90-minute virtual Revision Review with the Project Manager and Designer. This package includes ten design hours, with each additional hour costing $150.00.
How many design hours should I expect for a kitchen, bath, or basement.
On average it takes 10-12 hours to design a full bathroom.
On average it takes 10-15 hours to design a basement with a full bath.
How long does the design process take?
– 7-10 days to receive your Price Quote Presentation after your initial consultation
– 2 weeks to receive you Review Revision after you submit your Design Planner
– 2 weeks for every revision thereafter